Align & Flow: Discover the age old secret to health and vitality with this incredible mind/body workout. Increase strength and flexibility with a smooth yoga class that will incorporate all the traditional benefits of yoga. All fitness levels welcome, however this is a moderate to intense level class.
Vinyasa Yoga: Vinyasa is a method of yoga in which movements are synchronized with the breath. The practice flows through a progressive series of postures with a special breathing technique that warms the body building beneficial heat that detoxifies muscles and organs and leaves those who practice feeling both relaxed and energized at the end of the class.
Yoga Fit: Yoga Fit is based on Hatha Yoga principles blending balance, strength, flexibility and power. Join us for a class that combines fitness moves with traditional yoga postures linked together in a flowing format to help improve strength. All levels welcome.
Private yoga lessons
Private yoga lessons are an excellent way for new students to learn yoga in a non-intimidating environment that customizes yoga to the needs of the individual. Private yoga lessons are also available for more experienced students to refine their skills and gain access to advanced practices that may lead to great physical and energetic shifts. Private yoga lessons can be used to address concerns such as injuries, therapeutics, energy balancing, and can even be used to transform bad habits, including postural misalignments and behavioral patterns.
(1) 1/2-hour session: Member: $31: Guest: $36
(5) 1/2-hour sessions: Member: $153; Guest: $180
(1) 1-hour session: Member: $57; Guest: $62
(5) 1-hour sessions: Member: $283; Guest: $309
(10) 1-hour sessions: Member: $515; Guest: $567
Semi-private yoga lessons
In addition to group and private yoga, we offer semi-private group sessions (2-3 participants).
(1) 1/2-hour session: Member: $26: Guest: $31
(5) 1/2-hour sessions: Member: $129; Guest: $155
(1) 1-hour session: Member: $41; Guest: $52
(5) 1-hour sessions: Member: $206; Guest: $258
(10) 1-hour sessions: Member: $386; Guest: $489
If you are new to any of these specialty classes and/or if you have any previous injuries, please come to class early and let the instructor know.